In my today’s post, I will tell you how to share and receive content from another phone through Zapya app on Windows phone.
I have already tell you How you can use Xender on Windows Phone for sharing. But you might also experience that Xender app for Windows Phone is still crashing a lot while sharing content. So I will suggest you to use Zapya app on Windows phone to share content. Don’t worry this app is also available for other platforms. And Zapya isn’t crashing while sharing ( although there is big data transmission).
So if you haven’t downloaded Zapya app for Windows Phone then click here to download it from the store. Or you may also search in store for Zapya app. It’s must that both phones should have a Zapya app install. If other phone doesn’t have to install zapya app then can download it from Android store or APK file from here. I will suggest you to download APK file (Apk4fun.com) . B’coz consider that your friend’s mobile doesn’t have Zapya app. So you can send that APK file of Zapya app to friends mobile through Bluetooth ( it doesn’t take too much time). So that he can install Zapya app on his ( maybe Android ) mobile through APK file and can share content easily.
How to share content through Zapya app.
1. First a fall open Zapya app on both phone ( Android and Windows Phone).
2. Now in the Android phone. Tap on double arrow sign bottom right corner. And click on create connection or group.
3. As soon as you tap on to create a connection, Android mobile will turn on Hotspot on mobile.
4. Then connect Windows Phone to Android Mobile Hotspot through Wi-Fi. And then open Zapya app.
5. And now you will notice that the Windows phone Zapya app will automatically try to connect to Android phone( if not then tap on infinity sign at the bottom) ( at top of the Zapya app you will see “Joining” ) and it will connect.
6. And now you can share content with another phone. You can tap on ‘X’ sign at the top to close groups.
If you’re facing any problem while doing this, then don’t hesitate to ask questions in comment section